This is how you send your samples


Would you like to send samples to Naktuinbouw and have some information about this? Please read the questions below.


Where should I send my samples?

Samples can be sent to:

Attn. Laboratories Administration
Postbus 40
2370 AA Roelofarendsveen, NL

Which documents should I to send with my samples?

A submission form from the website. For samples from outside the EU, a phytosanitary certificate or IDO.

Where can I find a submission form?

You can find this form on the website. There are three different types:

  1. For plant material with symptoms
  2. For plant material with no symptoms
  3. For seed samples

Is a phytosanitary certificate required?

A phytosanitary certificate is sometimes required for samples from outside the EU. If it is not possible to apply for one, please request a special letter (IDO) via the website to replace it.

When can I send my samples?

For plant samples (perishable material), we advise sending them on Monday or Tuesday. This prevents the samples being left in the mail at the weekend and not being kept in the right conditions. Moreover, they are then in time for testing the following week.

Seed samples can be sent any day of the week.

More information about sending your samples

More information about sending samples with symptoms