Conducting an internal audit is an essential instrument for improving a quality management system. How does one operate as an auditor when it comes to planning, preparing and conducting an audit? What about initiating improvements and reporting results? During this training course the whys and wherefores of an audit will be explained in a practical manner. You will be able to experience and explore as an auditor through role playing.
Internal audit quality plus systems
(Prospective) internal auditors / quality management employees maintaining quality management systems like NAFI, ASLN, NAL, GSPP or Naktuinbouw Elite. During the training the language will be English.
Duration: 2 training days
Trainingdates: 4 and 5 November 2019
Classroomhours: from 09.00 till 16.00 hours
Location: Naktuinbouw, Roelofarendsveen, the Netherlands
Registration closes at 15 September 2019
The training will be conducted by Q-point.
- What is an audit: from establishing an audit plan to dealing with non-conformities.
- Preparing, conducting and reporting an audit
- Dealing with Non Conformities
- Audits by interviewing: what are the main characteristics of a good auditor? What are good interview techniques?
- Practicing how to conduct an audit (during training and in company) through role playing
The training starts with background information on an audit process and interview techniques. Then participants will focus on preparing an audit and conducting an audit by role-play. Based on the outcome of the role-play we will practice with reporting.
The training fee is € 695,-. The fee includes all course related costs such as materials, catering and administration, but excludes board, lodging and VAT.