Instead of listing in the EU you can apply for registration in Naktuinbouw's internal list.
Conditions for registration on the Internal List
- Seed is marketed outside the EU.
- Registration of country or marketing area is no longer mandatory.
- You can only apply for varieties which are not listed in the EU or in application for listing in the EU.
- Registration of the correct breeders' reference is mandatory.
- Inclusion on the internal Naktuinbouw list is for a period of five years.
- After five years renewal is possible with another period of five years.
- The proposed denomination complies with the CPVO Guidelines for variety denominations.
- Vegetable crops for which registration within the EU is not obligate can not be included in the Internal List of Naktuinbouw.
See news item of December 2021.