The CPVO protocols of spinach, melon, tomato and tomato rootstock have been changed. This has been implemented in the Technical Questionnaires (TQ's) of the Board for Plant Varieties.
What is changed?
- Resistance PFS: 17 has been moved from Chapter 7 to Chapter 5.
- The characteristics 69.3 and 69.5 have been added to chapter 7.
- In addition, the names have been changed for all resistance characteristics.
- Attribute 37 has been added to chapter 5.
- In addition, the names for the following resistance traits have been changed: 46, 47 (all) and 55.
- At characteristic 16 (under chapter 5), the following has been changed: 1. “not developed or very small”.
- In addition, the names for the following resistance traits have been changed: 24 (all), 25 and 26 (all).
From now on, are you using the amended TQ's to submit your applications?
The current version of the TQ can always be found on the website of the Board for Plant Varieties or in the online application module.