Our tasks are performed to the highest levels of quality. The activities comply with various (accreditation) standards. Independent external organisations audit these tasks. We are NEN-EN-ISO 9001: 2015 certified.
We have the following accreditations:
- Phytosanitary import inspections: NEN-EN-ISO/IEC 17020:2012 (I131)
- 7 laboratory tests: NEN-EN-ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (L549)
- Variety testing: CPVO Entrustment
- Sampling and seed analysis: ISTA Accreditation (NLDL02)
For descriptions of the scope, please consult the website of:
- Dutch Accreditation Council www.rva.nl/scope
- CPVO List Entrusted species
- ISTA Laboratory Members- Detail
If you would like a copy of a certificate, please send your request by e-mail to Audits@naktuinbouw.nl
We are an Independent Administrative Body
We perform our tasks on behalf of the Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality (LNV). We operate as an independent and unbiased party. We are monitored by the Netherlands Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority (NVWA). Our Inspections, Laboratories and Variety Testing departments perform the main activities.
In compliance with European directives
Naktuinbouw observes the European directives and legislation for propagating material for floricultural, arboricultural and vegetable crops. These directives are embedded in Dutch legislation in the form of the Netherlands Seeds and Planting Material Act. Our phytosanitary tasks are based on the EU phytosanitary directive. This directive has been translated into national legislation in the Plant Diseases Act.