Before sending your samples, please notify the test laboratory's planning department. You can email your notification to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us by phone on +31 (0)71 33 26 240.
Instructions for taking samples of seeds
- Seed tests have been developed and validated for untreated seeds. Seed treatment can affect the reliability of health test results. For this reason, always submit untreated seed samples if possible. This does not apply to tests for which it is explicitly stated that the test is performed on treated seed.
- If the seed is disinfected, please let us know so that we can ensure employee safety and avoid any influence on the tests.
- Damp samples should be packed and dispatched in moisture-proof packaging.
Instructions for taking samples of leaf material
- Please do not send material on a Friday as it cannot be processed over the weekend.
- Ideally we would like to receive your material by no later than the Wednesday before the week of the test.
- If you are submitting material for potyvirus testing, please send in a double quantity of material as the sample is processed differently.
Sampling material for making material virus-free
A number of special conditions apply to material submitted for use in making virus-free material. Please contact the Naktuinbouw Test Center in Horst for more details by emailing email@example.com or phoning +31 (0)77 398 59 19.
2371 GD Roelofarendsveen, the Netherlands