Before submitting your samples, please notify us by emailing email@example.com. You can also contact us by phone on +31 (0)71 33 26 255.
Instructions for taking samples
- Take samples from a spot where the new symptoms are visible. It is often not possible to run laboratory tests on plants that have died off completely.
- Take a sample before any pesticides/crop protection agents are applied. Pesticides can destroy or mask the symptoms caused by pathogens and interfere with the laboratory tests.
- If the symptoms are unclear, send us the entire plant.
- Where symptoms are unclear, or in the case of a rare plant, please also send us part of a healthy specimen. Pack the healthy sample separately and indicate on the label that it is healthy material.
- If it is impossible to send a sample immediately, keep it cool. Never place samples in direct sunlight.
Instructions for packaging samples
- Make sure leaves and flowers are not contaminated by any soil or growing media accompanying the samples. Enclose the roots in a separate bag with an elastic band around the stem.
- Wrap the whole plant in paper to prevent it from drying out and rotting. The paper regulates moisture levels in the plastic bag. Use dry paper.
- Affix a sticker with sample information on the packaging.
- Do not use sample information stickers to seal the package.
- Wrap the entire plant in plastic to prevent the spread of diseases.
- Affix the order form in an envelope to the outside of the packaging.
- Keep in mind that parcel delivery services may handle boxes roughly. Boxes should therefore be well filled.
Instructions for completing the order form
- Enter the correct name and address on the form.
- Provide as much information as possible about the sample; this helps us produce a diagnosis more quickly.
- If you have any digital photos of the material, you can email them to us.
2371 GD Roelofarendsveen, the Netherlands